NACS welcomes members of the working editorial press to cover the NACS Show and report upon its activities and provides complimentary registration to qualified media.
Online media registration is no longer available. Please contact Chris Blasinsky at firstname.lastname@example.org by September 27 to request media credentials. There will be no onsite media registration at the NACS Show
The NACS Show is not a consumer-facing event. It is a business event for the global convenience and fuel retailing industry. NACS media registration is open to working journalists with commercial news organizations only. This does not include research organizations.
NACS has developed a media registration policy to ensure that the value of media credentials is maintained for qualified journalists. Here are the guidelines:
- The reporter/writer must intend to cover the NACS Show, or some aspect that reflects on NACS and the convenience and fuel retailing industry for the news outlet. Further, specific coverage must be the reporter/writer’s focus: NACS does not grant passes for those who simply wish to “make contacts” and “learn about what’s new.”
- All credentialed media are expected to publish coverage of the NACS Show within 90 days of the event. Failure to do so may result in denial of press credentials for future NACS events.
- NACS reserves the right to refuse media credentials for publications that cannot be verified or that it deems not substantive in reach or content; all requests will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Advertising and sales representatives/public relations staff with exhibiting publications should register for exhibitor passes; sales/marketing representatives from non-exhibiting companies should register through general registration. These personnel may be unable to attend other NACS events.
- Media credentials/badges from other events that are not related the NACS Show are not considered valid media credentials. If you are found onsite at the NACS Show with a non-NACS Show badge, you will be removed from the premises and banned from attending future NACS events.
- Companions and other non-credentialed guests of media representatives are not eligible for complimentary media registration.
- NACS reserves the right to revoke previously issued media credentials when appropriate.
The NACS Show Suitcasing policy for exhibitors applies to media attending the NACS Show: Any attendee who is observed soliciting business or conducting commercial activity in the aisles, another company’s booth, public spaces (including but not limited to hotel guest rooms, hospitality suites, restaurants, clubs, or any other public place of assembly) will be asked to leave immediately.