Booth selection for NACS and PEI members will open in January based on priority points earned. View the 2020 floor plans below. Online floor plans will change frequently, please refresh the link to view the most current layout.
NACS has segmented the exhibit halls into six main categories to enable buyers to shop for products and services efficiently. Exhibiting suppliers must display at least 60% of product applicable for a specific area to qualify. View product categories associated with each area. The six product areas are:
- Facility Development & Store Operations
- Food Equipment & Foodservice Programs
- Fuel Equipment & Services
- Merchandise, Candy & Snacks
- CBD Pavilion
The 2020 NACS Show has expanded to three halls at the Las Vegas Convention Center - North, Central, and South Buildings.
- NACS General and Education Sessions (Westgate)
- PEI Education Sessions (North Building, Levels 1 & 2)
- Main Registration (TBD)
- Express Badge Pick-up (Various Locations at LVCC)
- Hunter Club Lounge (Room N251)
- CBD Pavilion (South Building)
- New Exhibitor Area (Central Building, C2 Hall)
Exhibitors can reserve convenient meeting space on the show floor for customer and/or staff meetings. Business Appointment Centers will be available in various areas throughout LVCC. Contact Jessica Rowe to reserve space and check availability in June 2020.
A popular attraction for attendees. The Cool New Products Preview Room will be located in Grand Concourse. Exhibitors can purchase space starting in May 2020.
**NO Smoking or Vaping Allowed in the Exhibit Hall**
Smoking and Vaping will not be allowed in the exhibit hall. Outdoor smoking areas will be available.