Good news: We’ve made it easier to organize your time at the NACS Show—the only global event for all things convenience—so you can focus on getting the most from your experience. Use our two digital tools to research, browse, explore and plan before you arrive in Atlanta.
Stay focused on what matters most. The My Show Planner desktop planning tool gives you access to the Show before it starts, so you don’t miss a beat onsite. Create your customized schedule now by using the planner to:
- Research the events you’d like to attend, create a personal agenda and export it to your calendar
- Browse product categories, search exhibitors, and save time by adding them to a list of booths you want to visit
- Explore the 50+ education sessions, tracks and speaker details, then “star” the sessions you want to attend
- Plan out the most effective way to utilize your time on-site
The best news? My Show Planner automatically syncs with the Show’s official app, so you only need to enter your info and plan your agenda once.
Sync with your My Show Planner agenda to easily stay on top of events, explore your saved education sessions and exhibitor visits, and navigate the expo floor onsite using the interactive map feature. Simply download the official NACS Show mobile app* to:
- Search the entire NACS Show by keyword
- Stay 'in the know' with our Schedule of Events
- Browse exhibitors, booths and key Product Areas
- Easily navigate your way with our interactive maps
- Find Education Sessions and speakers
- Sync with your personal My Show Planner agenda
- Share your experience and follow the #NACSShow on social (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram)
Download the FREE 2019 NACS Show app to begin maximizing your experience today!